- Admission in school is restricted by certain government regulations and by conditions of age and ability.
- Students will be enrolled in the class for which they are found eligible after screening the application for admission.
- The Principal reserves the right to refuse any admission without assigning any reason for such an action.
Documents Required for Admission
- The Application Form with a recent passport size colour photograph of the candidates pasted on the form.
- Passport size colour photographs of the candidate.
- Photocopies of the Birth Certificate (issued by Municipal Corporation or any competent authority. Certificate issued by doctors, nursing homes, etc., will not be accepted).
Note: The Application Form is not transferable and only the form, issued by the school, should be used for the Admission of your child.
Documents to be submitted at the time of admission
- School Leaving / Transfer Certificate and previous year’s Report Card (Without this no student from class II onwards will be admitted)
- Medical Certificate
- Birth Certificate, in original, to be brought for verification only
- Recent passport size colour photographs of the candidate and both parents
- Admission will be cancelled if any variance is found between the particulars filled in the Registration Form and the documents submitted for admission
Observation – cum Interaction for Classes Nursery and Preparatory Admission to Classes Nursery and Preparatory will be granted on the basis of Observation – cum – Interaction. Presence of both the parents during this period is mandatory.
Parents will have to bring both the Application Form, Birth Certificate, when they come for the Observation – cum – Interaction and hand over to teacher In – charge for Observation – cum – Interaction.
Screening Assessment for Class I to XI
From class I onwards, a Screening Assessment is conducted. Both the parents must be present in the school on the designated day. The Screening Assessment may take more than an hour. Parents are advised to plan their schedule accordingly. Before the commencement of Screening Assessment, parents must hand over the required documents to the Session In – Charge.